Sunday 13 May 2012

InStyle Bluebell swatch.

So I've decided to properly swatch all of my polishes, in a bid to stop myself from buying any new one until I've completed the job. So today I'm swatching the lush InStyle Bluebell shade from Nails Inc.

The polish came free with the latest InStyle magazine, which cost me around £3.80, and you can get it in pretty much any news agents.

It's a beautiful pale, dusky blue, and it paints like a dream. Usually, as I said in my post about Models Own Blooboo, I tend to expect paler tones to take two or three coats to gain a nice even coverage, however, this shade is super pigmented and could easily pass with just coat. (The picture above of my thumb is purposely painted with just the one coat, so you can compare with the picture below where the nails have been painted with two coats, also sorry about those dry looking cuticles!) Which we always love! Especially if you're like me and forget to paint your nails and always end up painting right at the last minute just before going out.
It's a beautiful thin consistency, so really easy to paint on, absolutely no gloop to it, which means the drying time is lovely and quick too! Overall I'd say this is a really great buy, at under £4 for a polish which would normally cost £11 and a magazine, you can't really lose! I would say it's a really great option if you don't own any Nails Inc at the moment and want to try out the brand without committing to a full price bottle! Serious recommendations on this one, give it a cheeky try! Xxx.

4 comments:

  1. I bought this a few weeks ago but I still haven't tried it. It looks great though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, I LOVE it! Such a good freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT this! I can't believe I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you can still find it on eBay, it's slightly more than the magazine price but still lower than RRP :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NAILS-INC-NAIL-POLISH-IN-STYLE-BLUEBELL-/380441679147?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Nails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&hash=item589417552b#ht_1126wt_1037

    ReplyDelete